Under The Radar Michigan, the popular PBS television program, recently visited Detroit …
The Motor City is revamping, refueling and reenergizing itself with tons of urbanites who want to invest in a better future for themselves, and this great city. You don’t have to look hard to find hard evidence of this great renaissance. And the harder you look … the harder it is to leave once you get here.
In this episode (http://utrmichigan.com/episodes/episode-501/) you’ll experience the show’s unique, humorous profiles of:
- Detroit City FC, the minor league soccer team that plays at the City’s Cass Technical High School and Northern Guard Supporters, thee team’s (very) passionate, creative, and colorful support group
- Detroit Bike City‘s Slow Roll, the group bicycle ride that takes a unique route through the city each week
- Mudgie’s, the artisan deli in Detroit’s historic Corktown neighborhood
- Signal-Return, the letterpress studio operating in Eastern Market, and
- Supino Pizzeria, serving up Sicilian-style pizzas in Eastern Market.
View the episode at http://utrmichigan.com/episodes/episode-501/