WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF SHOW ME DETROIT TOURS.
We created this blog in order to share many of the exciting developments taking place in our home town of Detroit, its many landmarks, and its colorful history – all of which make “The D” a great place to visit.
The articles that are posted here present many of the highlights and attractions covered in our chauffeured 2-hour van tours of Greater Downtown Detroit, including:
- Campus Martius Park
- Stadium & Entertainment District (The District Detroit)
- Midtown/Cultural Center
- Eastern Market
- Heidelberg Project
- Belle Isle
- Art & Architecture
- Landmarks, Legends & Lore
Knowledgeable local guides provide an insider’s perspective and a totally enjoyable Detroit tour experience.
To learn more about our tours, be sure to visit ShowMeDetroitTours.com and see what our customers are saying at TripAdvisor.com.
Some notes about using this blog:
- Select the “Post” tab at the top to view all posts. The most recent posts appear in “Recent Posts” in the right column.
- Select a term in the “Category” section in the right column for a list of posts by topics.
- Select a key word/term from the “Tags” section in the right column.
- Conduct a search using the “Search” section in the right column.
- When you click on a link in an article, you will be taken to an external site. Use the browser back arrow to return to our blog.
- To view larger versions of a picture, simply click on it.
- To receive an e-mail message when a new article is posted, select the “Follow” section at the top of the right column.
- The icons at the bottom of each post will take you to our customer reviews on TripAdvisor.com, our posts on Facebook and Twitter and tour photos on Flickr.